No it's not because he captained badly. No, he didn't keep wickets dismally either. And nope, he did not get consecutive ducks.
...
He cut his hair.
HE CUT HIS HAIR. No it's not a trim. It's a crewcut ala John Abraham. I'm not sure the ground beneath me is firm enough anymore because this has shaken my foundations. Come on, Dhoni= LongFlowingTresses + Classic EarToEarGrin. How can he mess up that equation?
And is the media overhyping the influence of a certain Miss Padukone in this issue or could it possibly be... fact? Interesting, this.
But it doesn't do anything to alleviate my disappointment. Please grow your hair back Dhoni. I miss it already (and he hasn't even played a match with his short hair yet).
Here is a *cringe* picture.

P.S.: If you don't get the title, it means "The impossible became possible, and I became... who?". It is in reference to a 7UP ad that Dhoni does, where he says "Anhoni ho gayi honi, aur main ban gaya Dhoni". Which means, "The impossible became possible, and I became Dhoni".
0 comments:
Post a Comment