Yes, I admit I have been a bad girl again by not updating on the current match(es). But what with school open and dance practices, I've had just enough energy to crawl into bed everyday. But here I am!
Well, in brief, India scored a wonderful 414, with Jaffer getting an amazing 116. Really pleasing to watch, and finally the Indian scorecard read the way it was supposed to- with top order batsmen scoring double digits and the tailenders getting out on single digits. :P
South Africa is putting up a good fight here, they're on 264 for 5. Kallis and Prince were great, but they're both out now, and I am just praying for the best. Sachin is bowling real well and I was just telling me dad how sad it is that he never developed his bowling skills, because if he had, he would have become an amazing all rounder. He turns the ball sharply! :)
Ok 280 for 5 now, come on INDIA. ><
England meanwhile is staring right into the face of a 5-0 washout in the Ashes. They are playing so SO badly, it pains me greatly to even announce this here. It's so much easier to pretend that it's just a bad English nightmare.
(YES 6 WICKETS! And it's tea.)
Yes, back to the Ashes. Shane Warne last day or two at most. Wow. It's quite something, watching such a big player retire. It will take me a while to get over it :)
I think I shall ciao now, to watch Vikram Sathaye's tea spot entertainment. It's a great moment to have a good laugh. 15 minutes of fun. He imitates players SO WELL. Great great guy. Everyone who loves cricket should watch Sathaye's antics. They're hilarious. :) Woohoo.
Thursday, January 04, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment