I have no time to analyse this now- but India lost.
Wait actually, there isn't anything to analyse. I've already said it all before. The underrated bowling line up did well. The overrated batting line up failed so miserably, it doesn't even deserve mention. They didn't get to even 200 in either innings. And therein lies the crux of the matter.
About Dravid opening- as much as I admire Rahul Dravid, he is evidently not in form, and should probably be playing down the order. I would absolutely LOVE to see him get his confidence back and make some good runs. He needs to relax. And he will be fine.
About the Sehwag-or-Yuvraj dilemma, maybe, JUST maybe, in the next match, Sehwag should play. After all, even if he scores 30 runs and gets out, it would be more than what Yuvi scored in this match. Yuvi is a great player, but I think we should try Sehwag since Yuvi failed in the first match. I am not a fan of Sehwag (pretty obvious, from my very critical entry of him), but since he's in the squad, what's the harm in trying him out? It's not like our batsmen did well in this match anyway. My point is- I suppose we don't have much to lose by trying him out.
At this rate, the Perth test wouldn't even be worth watching. Maybe I should just make plans on how I could get to meet the players instead! :P :P :P
Saturday, December 29, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment