Saturday, January 05, 2008

Harsha's Hahas.

The second test is well underway- tomorrow is the 5th day and yes I am guilty of not updating.

So here I am with some entertaining quotes, courtesy of Harsha Bhogle:

"He is very one-dimensional. He's got the length... but not the width."
- on Ishant Sharma's skinny-ness

"Kumble is sitting there in his sleeveless vest and he's with the Australian Prime Minister! How cool is that- sitting beside the Prime Minister in a sleeveless vest? 'Do you like my biceps Mr. Prime Minister?' Hahaha."
- when the Australian PM was sitting in the Indian dressing room talking to Anil Kumble

Two minutes after the 2nd comment, the Prime Minister, Kevin Rudd, joined Harsha Bhogle and Sunil Gavaskar in the commentary box for a good ten minutes or so. And he was actually commentating along with them!
Now how many times do you get to see a Prime Minister commentating? :)

Great stuff.
I need to remember to write down all the funny stuff I hear from the StarCricket commentators. They are absolutely priceless sometimes. In a good way!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was a bit funny. Kevin Rudd was there in the Star-ESPN box to promote relationships between India and Australia (read tourism). Little did he know that the next day in Sydney would have almost broken off diplomatic ties between the two countries.

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Bauble images by Clarice Gomes