Sehwag was given out off a no-ball. Nobody's made too much of a hullabaloo about it, probably everyone's too afraid of breaching the "spirit of cricket" again. :P
But there's no doubt about it from the replays that it was a no-ball and Harsha Bhogle mentioned it too.
Ho hum.
[edit]
"One thing you learn when you're touring is... NEVER go for a haircut with Alan Wilkins. He took me to a red-haired little Indian girl and by the time I explained to her what I wanted she said 'Thank you, but it's done'. And I looked up and it was very, very done. Took six months to grow back!"
-classically Harsha on what happened in England when he let Alan Wilkins take him for a haircut
Thursday, January 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Harsha needs a haircut? Neeti, someone needs to give him Himesh's number.
Post a Comment